Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Forever Lost

When you blow within the wind
You learn to bend and not break

And so the will is strong and still
Bleak the heart if vengeance take

When all of time is spent with grudge
The heart grows cold and forgets love

Lustful thoughts are all that's left
No more aching within the chest

Still the Islands teeth do rot
I chewed and swallowed and forgot the cost

Father past and Grand as well
No one remind me to avoid this hell

I go each week to pray and sign
Every time I pass earth tomb by

And in this bed where lust doth sleep
I tend my anger and angst do keep

I feel the burn, old friend, young boy
Who's light trespass I hold in ploy

I hold this hate forever long
It's made me what I think is strong

But as the time is passing by
My heart inside no longer cries

It's cold and old and shriveled still
Moving forward just strength of will

I turn again to rest my head
Staring back the face of lust in bed

It fills me up another night
And days become blurred with what I think is right

As long as people hear my voice
And stop to listen false rejoice

I speak out bold and loud, quick to wit
But the respect I've gained is illegit

I've based it on others sorrow
And when the judgement comes tomorrow

Here I'll be black heart in hand
To rule atop the wrongful land

Where I thought that I must go
Now I find myself below

Where wolves and men and crying eyes
Can no longer pass along goodbyes

To those with whom we used to love
I see them now they're not above

So together at least we shall be
I've lived my life as probably

I wanted to be in this place
How could I leave you without embrace

And so now we are here together
Forever lost and lost forever

No comments:

Post a Comment